Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Kindle for Saint Patrick

I have received my Kindle in the post. I have really been looking forward to this cool gadget and can't wait to have my new book on Saint Patrick downloaded onto it. I will blog on my initial impressions in the next few days
Over the last week I have spent some time considering my next page topic and today I can reveal exclusively that the new topic will be about..........
The food of Saint Patrick.
Yes, I intend to detail the types of food Patrick would have eaten and also the foods Irish people eat on Saint Patricks Day. I intend to give recipes and perhaps also ask a chef to demonstrate the methods used in the time of Patrick. This will be a huge endeavor but I feel it will add context to my book Patrick Warrior Saint.

No comments:

Post a Comment